SHARE CLUB INC.
Date of Last Revision: October 11, 2016
Website and Mobile App Privacy Statement
I. Scope of this Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement describes the types of personal information Share Club, Inc. (“Luxury Show Club”, “Company,” “us,” “we” or “our”) collects through http://luxuryshoeclub.com/ or its mobile app (the “Site and mobile app”), and how we collect, use, and share that information. This Privacy Statement does not govern our collection of personal information through any website and mobile app or other means, other than through the Site and mobile app.
By using the Site and mobile app, you explicitly accept, without limitation or qualification, our practices surrounding the collection, use, and sharing of personal information provided by you in the manner described in this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Privacy Statement, please do not access, browse, or use the Site and mobile app.
II. Personal Information We Collect
A. Information You Give Us
You do not have to give us any personal information to browse this Site. However, you may be asked to provide personal information to submit or request information from us, or to use certain portions of the Site and mobile app. Once you provide us with personal information about you, you are no longer anonymous to us. This information may include:
Registration Information. When you sign up for the mobile app, you may be required to provide information such as your name, email address, physical address including street name, city and state, telephone number, user profile and picture (visible to other members), username, and password.
Additional Information. Additional information that you provide to us, including preferences, comments and feedback, emails or answers to surveys or questionnaires that you may submit.
B. Automated Information Collection
We may collect certain information about your use of the Site and mobile app through the use of tracking technologies or by other passive means. This “passively collected” information includes, but is not limited to, the domain name of the website and mobile app that allowed you to navigate to the Site and mobile app, location based information from location enabled devices, such as mobile phones, search engines used, the internet protocol (IP) address used, the length of time spent on the Site and mobile app, the pages you looked at on the Site and mobile app, other website and mobile apps you visited before and after visiting the Site and mobile app, the type of internet browser you have, the frequency of your visits to the Site and mobile app, and other relevant statistics, including the following:
- Log Information. When you access the Site and mobile app, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website and mobile app. These server logs may include information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, your computer operating system, mobile device and mobile operating system, name of your internet service provider or your mobile carrier, and one or more cookies (small text files containing a string of characters) that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Links. The Site and mobile app may include links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed by IP addresses. We use this information to improve the quality of our products and design.
- URLs. When you visit or access the Site and mobile app, we automatically receive the URL of the site and mobile app from which you came and the site and mobile app to which you are going when you leave the Site and mobile app. Additionally, advertisers receive the URL of the page you were on when you click on an ad on the Site and mobile app.
- Web Beacons. Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are 1×1 single-pixel graphics that allow us to count the number of users who have visited or accessed the Site and mobile app and to recognize users by accessing our cookies. We may employ web beacons to facilitate Site and mobile app administration and navigation, to track the actions of users of the Site and mobile app, to compile aggregate statistics about Site and mobile app usage and response rates, and to provide an enhanced online experience for visitors to the Site and mobile app. We may also include web beacons in HTML-formatted e-mail messages that we send to determine which e-mail messages were opened.
- Aggregate Information. We may compile certain personal information and other information collected through the Site and mobile app on an aggregate basis. This information may include, without limitation, the number of people who have visited the Site and mobile app and other user demographics. Such aggregate information does not identify you individually.
III. How We Use Personal Information
Personal information collected through the Site and mobile app may be used by us and our affiliates for purposes of:
- Responding to your questions and feedback;
- Providing the services you select through this Site and mobile app;
- Contacting you, whether by email, postal mail, or telephone with information about this Site and mobile app, our products, and our services;
- For such purposes as you may authorize at the time you submit the information;
- Auditing, research, and analysis to maintain, protect, and improve this Site and mobile app and our services;
- Ensuring the technical functions of our network;
- Improving and customizing the content and layout of the Site and mobile app;
- Tailoring advertisements to you;
- Developing new products and services; or
- Compiling personal information and other information collected through the Site and mobile app on an aggregate basis to be used for commercial purposes.
IV. Personal Information We Share
We do not sell, rent, trade, or otherwise share personal information collected through the Site and mobile app, except as described below:
- In Connection with our Offerings. The Site and mobile app involves the sharing of certain personal information collected through the Site and mobile app with (i) other users of the Site and mobile app, and (ii) as you otherwise provide your consent. Information which you upload, post, e-mail, submit or otherwise transmit in connection with the Site and mobile app to a public message board, chat area, our social networking platform or other public area of the Site and mobile app will be made public to users of the Site and mobile app, including certain metadata related to such activities (such as timestamps).
You are solely responsible for any such information you choose to post on or through the Site and mobile app. All information that is posted to a message board, our social networking platform, chat area, or other public area of the Site and mobile app may be shared by us with others.
- Subsidiaries and Affiliates. We may share personal information with our subsidiaries and affiliates for the purposes for which you provided the information or as reasonably necessary for our internal administrative and business purposes.
- Service Providers. We work with third parties that provide services on our behalf. Such services may include website and mobile app hosting, marketing, and website and mobile app usage analytics. We may share personal information and non-personal information with these third parties for the purpose of enabling them to provide these services. We do not bear any responsibility for any actions or policies of such third parties.
- Consent. We may share personal information in accordance with any consent you provide.
- Required by Law. We may disclose personal information or any information collected through this Site and mobile app if we are required to do so by law or pursuant to legal process, in response to a request from government officials or law enforcement authorities, or as necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of illegal activity.
- Certain Transactions. We may disclose or transfer personal information or any information collected through this Site and mobile app to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
V. Aggregate Information
We may compile personal information and other information collected through the Site and mobile app on an aggregate basis. This information may include, without limitation, the number of users who have registered for the Site and mobile app, demographic information about users of the Site and mobile app, and individual purchase preferences. Such aggregate information does not identify you individually. We may use aggregate information and share aggregate information with third parties for any of the purposes specified in this Privacy Statement, and for any other lawful purpose.
VI. Your Choices
A. Information You Provide
You can always choose whether or not to provide information on the Site and mobile app. However, if you choose not to disclose certain information, you may not be able to register as a user of the Site and mobile app, which may limit your access to certain portions of the Site and mobile app.
B. Communications From Us
If at any time you decide that you no longer wish to receive notices from us regarding the Site and mobile app, you may indicate this preference by contacting us at email@example.com.
C. Do Not Track
Our Site and mobile app does not honor “do not track” signals or other mechanisms. However, as described in more detail in Section II.B of this Privacy Statement, you can configure your browser not to accept cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being sent.
VII. Information Storage and Security
We employ reasonable security precautions to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of personal information provided on or through the Site and mobile app. These security measures include Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology data transmission. However, no method of transmitting or storing data is completely secure. As a result, although we strive to protect personal information about you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us through or in connection with the Site and mobile app. If you have reason to believe that personal information is no longer secure, please notify us immediately by contacting us in accordance with the last section below.
VIII. A Special Note about Children
Children are not eligible to use the Site and mobile app, and we ask that minors (children under the age of 13) not submit any personal information to us. If you are a minor, you can use the Site and mobile app only in conjunction with your parents or guardians. Per California law, for minors under the age of 18 members can remove any public information they have posted inside the mobile app via the delete functions for their posts. They can also send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org to remove any posts as well.
IX. External Links
X. Special Admonitions for International Use
The Site and mobile app is hosted in the United States and is intended for use by residents of the United States of America only. All matters relating to the Site and mobile app are governed exclusively by the laws of the State of North Carolina in the United States of America and not the jurisdiction in which you are located. If you are located outside of the United States of America and you contact us, please be advised that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States of America and that by submitting information, you explicitly authorize such transfer.
XI. Updates to this Privacy Statement
We may change or update the Site and mobile app or any of our policies and procedures without prior notice. We will post a notice on this Site and mobile app to advise you of any significant changes to this Privacy Statement and indicate via the “Last Updated” legend at the bottom of this Privacy Statement when it was most recently updated. Your continued use of the Site and mobile app signifies your continued assent to the terms of this Privacy Statement, as updated or amended at that time.
XII. Questions Regarding this Privacy Statement
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Privacy Statement, please send us an email at email@example.com.
This Privacy Statement is effective as of 9/2/2016
Last Updated: 10/11/2016